Thank you for your interest in learning more about Harmony Baptist!
We would *LOVE* to have you join us for worship! Here are a few quick things you might want to know before you come to visit:
- Our Church is a pretty casual church. You don't need to dress to the 9's! Wear whatever kind of clothes you are most comfortable wearing.
- The emphasis of our worship service is Jesus, and we strive to make everything that we say and do on a Sunday morning directed at celebrating Him.
- When we gather to worship we celebrate Christ in prayer, by reading scripture, by singing, by giving thanks to Him through praise, and by the teaching of His word. Most of our worship service revolves around these activities.
- We tend to sing contemporary worship songs, with updated older Hymns sprinkled in.
- We have a nursery for preschool children and children's church for school-aged children. You are free to take advantage of both of these resources, and you are also free to keep your children in the worship service with you.
- We have Sunday School at 9 am, and we enjoy breakfast together at 10 am. You are welcome to join us for both!
- Our Church services are usually done between 11:45 and 12:00.
- Our Pastor is usually around at the end of the worship service to pray with you, or answer any questions you may have.
If you have any questions please feel free to fill out the form on the contact page, or call the church office and speak to Pastor Derin!